High Performance High Capacity Water Purifier
- Removal of Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- High Capacity – 50,000 Litres
- High Flow
- Composite membrane most effective in filtering all particulate matter.
Dr-PRO50 protects your entire family from residual chemicals, rust and particulates in the water supply, and provides quality safe drinking water at great value. These contaminants when removed also helps to protect your skin and hair.
Dr-PRO50 is extremely compact and has high water processing capacity of up to 50,000 litres.
Dr-PRO50 is an excellent choice for families and even commercial operations looking for compact and high performance water purification.
• Compact, high capacity and long service life.
• Comply with US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requirement in 21 CFR 177-182 for safety.
• Patented Dr-PRO50 Composite Filter comprises of:
o Micro fibre melt-blown media for low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, and high retention of dust, rustand particulate contaminants
o Advanced activated carbon for removal of chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, organics and odour
• Product is tested to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42 to reduce contaminants (chlorine, taste and odour and particulates).
• User Friendly, easy to install and replace filter cartridge.
Inlet/Outlet: 3/4” NPT Female / 3/4” NPT Female
Dimensions of Device: 51cm (H) x 18cm (D) x 21 cm (W)
Orientation: Horizontal or vertical
Space Needed: 9 cm before and after the device
2. Inlet Water Pressure:
Typical household using ½” or ¾” piping with supply pressure of 1 bar (14.5psi), water flow of up to 20-30 litres per minutes (“LPM”) can be achieved to peak demands from various household usages. External pump is normally not required. A single unit of Dr-PRO50 Patented Composite Filter can process up to 50,000 litres of water (or equiv. to 250 days for typical urban nuclear household.)
For un-interrupted usage, two (2) units of Dr-PRO50 installed in parallel is recommended.
3. Water Turbidity:
Purified water cleanliness up to <1 NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Units) is achieved with a water supply of 20 NTU (measured by: HI93703 Hanna Instrument turbidity tester).
4. Residual Chemical Removal Test:
NSF42 certified. At a water flow 3.5LPM and chlorine concentration of 1.97ppm, 96% removal is achieved. After 100,000 litres, a 50% removal rate is attained.